The 179 tenant farms were beautifully located around the three main farms of Hvidkilde, Nielstrup and Lehnskov. Throughout the next 150 years the estate was transferred to the women, so that the barony of Lehn belonged to Rantzau-Lehn, Holsten-Lehn-Charisius and Rosenørn-Lehn.
In 1877 Baroness Anna Lens Rosenørn-Lehn married Count Frederik Ahlefeldt-Laurvig from Tranekær and got the patent of the name Ahlefeldt-Laurvig-Lehn in 1904. The center wing of Hvidkilde main building is from around 1550 and was rebuilt after the burnings during the Count feud. From 1725 Johan Lehn executed a refurbishment and expansion of the house with new wings and a mansard roof. Therefore, the main building appeared as a Baroque palace by 1742.
Johan Lehn decorated the inside of the house in Baroque style and among other the stucco, tapestries and floors of the Great Hall was finished through his ownership. Today the family of Ahlefeldt-Laurvig-Lehn lives in the main building, which also contains the estate office.